Biography of Ali Ejlali Bodybuilder
The biography of Ali Ejlali, the renowned Iranian bodybuilder, contains information on his life and championships up until 2023. He is a professional bodybuilder with back-to-back victories in bodybuilding competitions held in Italy, Thailand, and other countries between 2014 and 2023. Ejlali is recognized as one of the few Iranian bodybuilders to win scores of championships in professional bodybuilding contests across Asia and Europe.
Here, you can read about his bodybuilding journey and rise to fame. Bodybuilding is a popular sport among young individuals these days. Stay with us until the end of this article if you are interested in reading an inspiring biography that delves into the personal and professional life of this bodybuilder.
|:Ali Ejlali bodybuilder
|(56 cm)||Upper arms|
|(154–113 kg)||Off-season weight|
|(117–110 kg)||Competition weight|
Biography of Ali Ejlali (Bodybuilder)
This biography was written after Ali Ejlali’s championship in the 2023 Malaysia tournaments. Ali Ejlali is a heavyweight bodybuilder. He was born on April 17, 1988, in Amol, Mazandaran, one of Iran’s northern cities. He is currently living in Turkey. He moved to Tehran with his family when he was a child and grew up in the Iranian capital. He began his bodybuilding journey at the age of 18. He participated in his first provincial bodybuilding competition in 2005 and won a silver medal in the 220 lbs weight group.
He then participated in numerous provincial tournaments and became a member of Iran’s national bodybuilding team in 2009. In 2014, he obtained a coaching certificate from the World Physique and Bodybuilding Federation (WBPF) and began coaching other athletes. He moved to Turkey in late 2019 and is now living in Istanbul.
Ejlali rose to fame after consecutive triumphs in Asian and European tournaments and the growing interest ofsocial media in him. As an online bodybuilding coach, he accepted trainees from across the world to introduce new champions. Currently, he is working as an international coach while also managing Aliensfit, his sportswear brand based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Professional Biography of Ali Ejlali (Bodybuilder)
In 2014, Ali Ejlali participated in the Macau Asian Games, which earned him a runner-up position. In the same year, he won the fourth place in the Indian World Championships. In 2015, he secured fifth place in Russia’s Amateur Mr Olympia. Later on, he sought guidance from Lee Priest to continue his professional journey. Priest was Ejlali’s first professional trainer.
Ejlali traveled to the USA in 2016 to participate in the Arnold Classic America. However, the Iranian Bodybuilding Federation barred his partaking since he had participated as a neutral athlete and at personal expense. During the same trip, he enrolled in a sports program at the United States Sports Academy in Alabama and obtained an academic sports degree.
Ali Ejlali’s Bodybuilding Coach
The following is a chronological list of Ali Ejlali’s professional bodybuilding coaches:
- Lee Priest (2015)
- George Farah (2017)
- Jay Cutler (2018)
- Andy Cunningham (2018)
Ali Ejlali achieved remarkable progress with the help of hisprofessional trainers. In 2017, he competed in the Arnold Classic Africa in South Africa and earned a bronze medal. In the same year, he participated in three Franco Columbu competitions in Italy, winning two gold medals and a bronze medal.
To enhance his professional skills, Ejlali enrolled in WNBF programs and obtained a third-degree referee card and a third-degree coaching card from WNBF USA. In 2019, he claimed the gold medal at the Asian Games held in Thailand.
Ejlali’s Overall World Bodybuilding Championships
The individual overall winner refers to winning a medal among the first-place champions of all weight classes. This professional bodybuilder managed to earn back-to-back victories in bodybuilding competitions in Asian and International games in Thailand from 2022 to 2023. Recently, he won fifth place in the Men of Steel Championship in Malaysia.
Between 2022 and 2023, he won six gold medals and two fifth-place finishes. He also managed to compete in four international individual overall winner contests. The Iranian bodybuilder Ejlalihas also brought home the prize sword of individual overall winner four times.
- WBPF World Championship Award 48th ASIAN Ch. Macau/ 2nd -2014
- WBPF World Championship india / 4th – 2014
- OLYMPIA AMATEUR Russia /5th – 2015
- Arnold Classic Africa/ 3rd – 2017
- Edition FRANCO COLUMBU International Championships, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy +198 pound (90Kg)/ 2nd – 2017
- FRANCO COLUMBU Italy Height: 5 ft 8 in (178 cm)/ 1st- 2017
- individual overall winner/ 3rd – 2017
- Bodybuilding Overall Edition Franco Columbu Ch/ 1st – 2017
- Bodybuilding Overall Edition Franco Columbu Ch/+ 95kg/ 1st – 2017
- Asian Thailand/ 1st – 2019
- Asian Thailand/ 1st – 2022
- Asian PCA Thailand/ 1st – 2022
- individual overall winner – 2022 / 1st Asian PCA Thailand
- Classic Phuket, Thailand/ 1st – 2022
- individual overall winner/1st – 2022 /Classic Phuket, Thailand
- WBPF World Championships Thailand/ 5th – 2022
- Classic Phuket, Thailand/ 1st – 2023
- individual overall winner – 2023 / Classic Phuket, Thailand/1st
- Bangkok Show Thailand/ 1st – 2023
- individual overall winner- 2023 / Bangkok Show Thailand/ 1st
- Men of steel Malaysia/ 5th – 2023
Sports Certificates of Ali Ejlali:
- Academic Sports Degree from United States Sports Academy
- Third-grade WNBF USA referee and coaching cards
- World Physique and Bodybuilding Federation (WBPF) Coaching Certificate
- PCA Card
|Read More: Biography of masoud ghadirian|
Who is your favorite bodybuilder?
Please leave a comment with the name of your favorite bodybuilding athlete and role model, and then wait to read a complete biography and success keys of that athlete in our sports bulletins.